MacKissic – Mighty Mac 3-Point Hitch Mounted Chipper Shredders
Since 1972 MacKissic’s Mighty Mac line of Chipper Shredders have been getting the the job done!
Turn uncollectable brush into free woodchips or turn leaves and garden debris into natural rich compost. Mighty Mac’s powerful hammers will produce all the mulch you will ever need from leaf collections, pruning, and yard debris. You are turning hard-to-dispose-of organic wastes into easy-to-use insulating moistiure retaining mulch materials.
Once you have split the chunks for firewood, you’re stuck with that ever growing brush pile. Up until now it wouldn’t simply go away, it just became bigger and messier. Now, a Mighty Mac chipper shredder will reduce branches up to 4-1/2″ thick into crisp little wood chips. Just toss the remaining leaves, twigs and small branches into the hopper and you’ll have enough free wood chips to make your property dazzle and look professionally landscaped.
With more than 10 different models to choose from, MacKissic’s line of Chipper Shredders are sure to get the job done!!
- Features the hammermill system of hammers
- Our TPH units require 1-3/8” six spline PTO with clockwise rotation.
- The rotor of our shredder-chippers must run at 2057 rpm – (ideal is 2400 to 2600 – max is 2800)
- Recommended tractor horsepower for TPH122 – 10 hp to 30 hp max
- Recommended tractor horsepower for TPH184 – 16 hp to 45 hp max
- Category 0 = 5/8” diameter top link and lift arm pins
- Category I = 3/4” diameter top link and 7/8” diameter lift arm pins
- Gross horsepower = tractor engine horsepower
- PTO horsepower = less horsepower needed to run PTO
- PTO Chipper Shredder must be operated in lowered position
|Catergory Hitch Req|
CAT 1 or CAT 0
|Hammers Free Swinging|
|Number of Hammers|
|Flywheel / Rotor Weight|
Rotor Shaft Diameter
Chipper Top Opening
8″ x 11″
13″ x 18″
3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
9″ x 5″
6-3/4 x 14″
|Basic Unit Construction|
12 Gauge Steel
7 Gauge Steel
2 Yr Limited
2 Yr Limited
Country of Origin