Service and repair all types of lawn, garden, and power equipment.
Finalize the set up of new equipment for sale.
- Service and repair all equipment in a professional, timely, and safe manner.
- Responsible to estimate work to be performed and completed in a timely manner. (You will be accountable for your time)
- Available to work seasonal overtime including rotating evenings and Saturdays.
- Responsible to keep your area a safe place to work.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Mechanic must possess their own tools.
- The ability to read, follow and understand technical service guides. (Text, computer, and verbal guides)
Oral Communication Skills Organization
Computer Communication Skills Reading Skills
Customer Service Diplomacy
Physically maneuver and lift heavy objects and equipment. (70lbs plus)
Must possess valid driver's license
Ability to use/learn business software (currently Primus)
Small engine tech. or Diesel tech. certification a plus.
Knowledge about Hydraulics a plus
Pass applicable certificate testing and updates
Position Reports to: