Our drivers are well-trained, experienced, and care about satisfying your desire to get the container where you want it, without damaging your property in the process.
We deliver our own containers, in our own trucks and trailers, driven by our own drivers. We will not use third parties to delivery your container to you.
Please keep in mind that there are limits to where we can deliver your container, notably:
- Location Access (turning into your location) –
- 40’ Containers will be delivered on a 40’ Container Delivery Trailer. We need plenty of room to make turns into drives, through gates, etc.
- 20’ Containers will be delivered on a 20′, Delivery Trailer, which is much more maneuverable, but still requires more room to maneuver than a typical car or pickup truck.
- Ground – Our trucks and trailers are heavy, as are the Containers that they transport. There is a lot of weight on 2 to 3 axles. So, if the ground that we are required to drive across is soft, or wet, our trucks will easily become stuck.
- Clearance – When loaded, our trucks are 13′ 6″ tall. When the deck is raised to off-load the container, the front of the container can reach as high as 16′. Please keep bridges, power lines, roofs, etc. in mind when choosing a location for the container, and when directing us to the location.
- Space – Our trucks and trailers are designed to deliver containers by using a tilting bed/trailer deck. The bed/trailer deck tilts up, placing one end of the container on the ground. We then drive out from underneath the container. In order to deliver a container this way, we require a lot of open space in front of where the container will rest, in order to pull completely out from underneath it. We require at least 80’ of open space in front of a 20’ Container, and at least 100’ of open space in front of a 40’ Container.