| || |
MacKissic – Mighty Mac 3-Point Hitch Mounted Chipper ShreddersSince 1972 MacKissic’s Mighty Mac line of Chipper Shredders have been getting the the job done!
Turn uncollectable brush into free woodchips or turn leaves and garden debris into natural rich compost. Mighty Mac’s powerful hammers will produce all the mulch you will ever need from leaf collections, pruning, and yard debris. You are turning hard-to-dispose-of organic wastes into easy-to-use insulating moistiure retaining mulch materials.
Once you have split the chunks for firewood, you’re stuck with that ever growing brush pile. Up until now it wouldn’t simply go away, it just became bigger and messier. Now, a Mighty Mac chipper shredder will reduce branches up to 4-1/2″ thick into crisp little wood chips. Just toss the remaining leaves, twigs and small branches into the hopper and you’ll have enough free wood chips to make your property dazzle and look professionally landscaped.
With more than 10 different models to choose from, MacKissic’s line of Chipper Shredders are sure to get the job done!!
- Features the hammermill system of hammers
- Our TPH units require 1-3/8” six spline PTO with clockwise rotation.
- The rotor of our shredder-chippers must run at 2057 rpm – (ideal is 2400 to 2600 – max is 2800)
- Recommended tractor horsepower for TPH122 – 10 hp to 30 hp max
- Recommended tractor horsepower for TPH184 – 16 hp to 45 hp max
- Category 0 = 5/8” diameter top link and lift arm pins
- Category I = 3/4” diameter top link and 7/8” diameter lift arm pins
- Gross horsepower = tractor engine horsepower
- PTO horsepower = less horsepower needed to run PTO
- PTO Chipper Shredder must be operated in lowered position
|Catergory Hitch Req|
CAT 1 or CAT 0
|Hammers Free Swinging|
|Number of Hammers|
|Flywheel / Rotor Weight|
Rotor Shaft Diameter
Chipper Top Opening
8″ x 11″
13″ x 18″
3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
9″ x 5″
6-3/4 x 14″
|Basic Unit Construction|
12 Gauge Steel
7 Gauge Steel
2 Yr Limited
2 Yr Limited
Country of Origin
Need a local dealer for your area?
Our job as the regional distributor is to find you one!
Fill out our local dealer request form or call us Toll Free at 1-800-811-0285 ext 7503. Please have what city, surrounding counties you are near and what model and/or product you are interested in so we can better assist you!
For Equipment Pricing, Availability, and Compatibility.
Please contact us by filling out online form
Or call us toll free at 800-811-0285 ext 7506.
For part pricing, or availability,
Please contact us by filling out an online parts request
Or call us toll free at 800-811-0285 ext 7501.
Please have your model numbers ready when calling so we can assist you as efficiently as possible